Looks like summer is finally in full swing. By the end of the week I just felt exhausted and it wasn’t because I did a lot of work, just lots of playing. My house never seemed to get clean this week.
MONDAY
We biked to the church (we went the long way to get some exercise) to help do our wards assignment of cleaning the kitchen. Jackson ran around the gym with some other little kids playing with balls. He kept yelling “ball, ball, ball” really fast. In the afternoon we biked to the grocery store.
TUESDAY
We went for a hike up Dry Canyon. I let Jackson hike for a ways. I am surprised how good of a hiker he is already. In the picture of us he is sucking on a dumb dumb. A moment before I noticed he had the sucker in backwards. He must of switched it back just before I took the picture.
WEDNESDAY
In the morning biked to a Beehive park in American fork and played for a long time. On the way there, as we approached the American Fork High School, the marching band was practicing and marched onto the road in front of us. They have a very large and very good band. It was an impressive sight. In the afternoon we biked to the grocery store again. In the afternoon we played in the kiddie pool.
THURSDAY
We went for a run in the morning and then in the afternoon we biked to the American Fork city pool. Every time we go swimming, Jackson gets a little braver, but is still pretty weary of playing in the water. Sorry for the smudge on my lens. We liked this pool because there was lots of 1-2 feet deep places for toddlers to play.
FRIDAY
We went to the park with my friend Amanda and her son Wes who is two weeks younger than Jackson. The two were so cute together. They taught each other some good things like Wes got Jackson to go down a slide and Jackson got Wes to say a new word “rock”. Jackson also taught Wes some bad habits like picking up big sharp sticks and putting wood chips and things in his mouth. Sorry Amanda.
I like this picture because of the nice mountains and the military vehicles in the background. I think we might need to pace ourselves with the playing so we don’t get burnt out. Man, my life is really hard right now.
2 comments:
Wes had so much fun playing! And I thought it was funny that he picked up on putting stuff in his mouth. I really don't care, so don't worry! Since yesterday Wes has learned like 3 new words. It's crazy. Thanks Jackson! :)
I am a bit jealous of your busy fun. It just looks and sounds great!
Post a Comment