We went camping with Colin’s Brother and family and Sister and family at Bear Lake this weekend. The lake was beautiful and we had a nice relaxing fun time. Jackson followed his cousins around the entire time. Saturday morning, Colin drove me 10 miles away from our campground and dropped me off so I could do a 10 mile run—five weeks until my half marathon. We played a little at the beach, but it was a tad too cold to stay out there too long.
Jackson threw up the night before we left and then on the way there. He wasn’t acting sick (except for the throwing up) so I didn’t think it was anything. The last night we were there, I got really sick in the middle of the night. Apparently there has been some sort of 24 hour stomach virus going around. I’ve never had the stomach flu before. I shouldn’t share food and drinks with Jackson so much…
We still need to work on sleeping while camping with Jackson. He went to bed both nights at about 9:30 and got up at 5:55 and 6:30. He didn’t take a good nap on Saturday either. He looked like a little zombie running around with his cousins. He slept for two hours on the way home and took another two hour nap later that day. This morning he is sleeping in.
We went a different way home through Evanston Wyoming and then on I-80 to Salt Lake. It turns out this route is a lot fast than the Logan Canyon route that we usually take.
What a pioneer toddler eating breakfast might have looked like.
2 comments:
Wow, Jackson's two favorite things: dirt and water.
beautiful lake! Looks like fun. Good luck on the marathon crazy lady. That's awesome.
Post a Comment