I love Jackson’s hair. It’s very thick, straight, and now that’s it is summer, blonde. Sometimes I let it get too long because I think it’s so cute, but then it is always unkempt. I have gotten a lot of practice giving boy hair cut. I only know how to do one hair cut and that’s why Colin and Jackson have the same hair cut. I want to perfect that one haircut before I try any other ones. I think I did my best hair cut so far on Jackson today. I can’t get over how cute this kid is.
The dentist office finally set up Jackson’s appointment to get his teeth fixed—Friday, June 18th. I am nervous about it, but hopefully everyone will be super professional and it will go without a hitch.
Colin is working out at the Tooele Chemical Depot this week. They are doing the geo tech work for a blast chamber that’s going to be built. It sounds very interesting borderline scary. They have “igloos” that store old chemical weapons until they destroy them. Things like mustard gas. Colin had to go through several hours of training and be fit tested for a respirator—which he had to shave his beard for. There are guards that have to be with them the entire time. He said yesterday the siren went off and he instinctually grabbed the respirator. The guard said “It’s okay, it’s probably just a test. They will let us know if it is a test” and then a voice came on the PA system telling them it was just a test. The lady that was with them from the company that is building the blast chamber freaked out when the siren went off. This explains why their are dooms day sirens in the little towns in Tooele county. They are in case the gas was ever to escape and the wind drifted in the direction of people. Yikes!
Yay me! I’ve lost 6 lbs since I started training for this half marathon. Now to lose the last 6-7 more and then it will be about time to start gaining it back again… I think I will throw in a picture of Jackson when he was a newborn, just because I am getting baby hungry.
Every now and then I like to post things about Jackson so when I finally get around to putting his Baby book together, there is a record somewhere. Here is the list of Jackson’s words at 20 months:
1. Bear
2. Brr (bird)
3. Bath
4. Boat
5. Buh (Buzz lightyear)
6. Bee (baby)
7. Ball
8. Pease (Please)
9. Out
10. Ouch
11. Dog
12. Train
13. Cheese
15. Jew (Juice)
16. Ish (Fish)
17. Hi
18. Cra (Rock)
19. Don’t
20. Da (Dad)
21. Go
22. One, two, tree (1, 2, 3)
23. Yeah
3 comments:
Don't forget woo-who
A very lovely haircut indeed!
And I'm glad his pretzel legs straightened out.
Post a Comment