Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Wheels

DSC_0003 DSC_0007

I have to put pictures of our new bike trailer. We now have every possible mode to lug this cutie around. I got him a helmet this morning and was working on getting him to actually wear it all day by putting it on different stuffed animals, etc. When I tried to put it on him, all I got was “don’t, don’t don’t”. When it was finally time to go for a ride, I put my helmet on and he went and got his and put it on without any prompting from me. I’m looking forward to biking a lot this summer.

By the way, tomorrow is our big bad dentist day--praying it goes really well.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Good luck tomorrow Jackson!

Amanda said...

Good luck Jackson! I'm sure everything will go smoothly. They take such good care of kids when they need surgery. Wes was treated like a little prince when he had his tubes placed.

Genny said...

Bike stroller! cool.