Colin took today off from work so we could stay in Idaho the full weekend and have a nicer drive home. We stopped in Roy (by Ogden) around lunch time to get lunch and go to Hill Aerospace Museum.
First, I want to tell you about a great place to get food in Roy. It’s called the Burger Bar. The food is pretty yummy and I like it because you can get Elk (and buffalo) burgers there. Elk and buffalo meat is so yummy and leaner than beef! You take the same exit to get there as you would to get to Air museum but it’s on the west side of the interstate. If I did it right, you can click on the picture below and it will take you to googlemaps.
We ate our burgers and fries in the car because it was raining and then went into the museum. Jackson was duly impressed with the airplanes. Here is a picture of the two standing in front of the same helicopter as Blackout on Transformers (Sikorsky MH-53 Pave Low)
No comments:
Post a Comment