I ran my first post-partum race this morning. It was a 5k at a Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah. Since everyone so far has asked me “where’s that?”, it is on I-15 going south after Santaquin, but before Nephi. It was a really beautiful race. The Lavender fields were solid purple and there was a perfect view of Mt. Nebo.
I have been trying extra hard the last couple of months trying to get back in running shape. I ran it in just over 28 minutes. I was thrilled with my time because a few months ago, I couldn’t seem to go faster than a 14 minute mile. Thank you Colin and Jackson for getting up early and supporting me!
4 comments:
Hmm, it looks an aweful lot like home to me. Just south of the Utah county/Juab county line. Congrats on your time!
Congrats! And you have such cute boys in your family!
Congrats!! For your run AND your time!! Hooray!
I think you're ready for another marathon now.
Good job! You're quick.
Post a Comment