Jackson and I went and did a photoshoot at Nielsen’s Grove this morning. Nielsen’s Grove is my favorite park, located in south Orem (Sandhill Road 2000 South). I didn’t take any good pictures showing off the park itself because I was so focused on this adorable little boy. The park was recreated to be just like the park that was on the same spot between 1866-1917. It was considered to be the prettiest park west of the Mississippi back then. In 1917, the turned it into a wheat farm to help with WWI. In 1951, they did something that accidently turned the area into a swamp. A few years ago, they fixed the problem and recreated the park. It is a very large park that has a pond, fountain, cool rotating swing, lots of trees, lovely flower garden and more. I love it because it has a 19th century feel to it even though the trees are all still pretty new. This is a webcam of the flower gardens.
2 comments:
You are the best mother in the world and have the best looking child. I love you, and appreciate all you do for me and Jackson.
You have the best camera in the world, and the best looking child. I appreciate that you use said camera.
Post a Comment