Amy had a baby shower down in our part of the world. I always seem to forget she is pregnant so it’s a surprise every time I see her impressive tummy. She is due in September. Amy was opening her present from Carolyn when she ripped just a tiny piece of paper away. I could see the unmistakable pattern of the ugly doll box and couldn’t hide my gasp. For those who don’t remember the post on the ugly doll game, the point of the game is to sneakily get rid of the gag-gift doll by giving it to other family members. Well, in the few hours my family was in Utah, somehow the wretched thing ended up in one of the many boxes in my living room. This just shows how quickly the thing moves.
1 comment:
By the way, everybody was in the living room when I removed the ugly bear (there are 2 circulating now, the ugly doll and a new found treasure-ugly bear)from Bethany's diaper bag (where is went after Amy)and put it in your packing box in the living room.
Post a Comment