I finally got Jackson into a new doctor for his 9 month well baby check.
Weight: 21 lbs 7 oz, above 50th percentile
Height: 29.5 inches ,above 75th percentile
Head: 47.4 cm, 90th percentile
Apparently he is tall, skinny and has a big head. All is well with our little wacko Jacko. Here are some things he is up to:
- Crawls crazy fast everywhere and gets into everything. Especially loves to find paper to eat and cords to chew on.
- Wants to be standing when not crawling. He pulls himself up on everything, no matter how unstable the thing is.
- Is learning to eat big people food and will finally eat finger foods! I’m so excited to have an excuse to have goldfish crackers in the house. He has 7 teeth to chew with.
- Tricks include clapping, dancing when he hears music ( he bounces his body), sings when I sing high notes, shakes his head “no” (he isn’t saying no, he just likes to shake his head).
- Has perfected the pouty lip poor puppy dog face.
- Loves to see other little kids, especially little boys.
- Has somehow learned to love dogs (just like Colin) and gets excited when he sees one.
Jackson likes to raise his hands high in the air and its even more fun if he is holding onto something. I thought he looked too cute raising his spoons high in the air.
2 comments:
He's a trispoonatops!
Sounds like he is a handful.
Post a Comment