Monday, July 27, 2009

Moving Day

Today we moved into our new apartment in Pleasant Grove. We had so much help from family and we want to say thank you so much! I can't imagine what it would have been like with just us. You are our heroes!

The new apartment is very nice and will take some getting used to before it feels like home. I was suprised how affected Jackson is by the new place. He kept sending me "can we go home now?" vibes. He did better after we arranged the furniture in the living room and he played with his familiar toys.

I looked out one of our windows and was suprised to see the Timpanogos temple, shining beautifully and very close. The next few days I will be cleaning the old apartment (any takers?), unpacking, and organizing.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Congratulations on your new apartment! Can you email me your address?

msm said...

I charge minimum wage + health benefits.