Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mountain Mama

Colin heard about this clothing line that sounded like it was made just for me. The clothing line is called Mountain Mama. It’s maternity clothing that’s made for outdoor adventure. Outdoorsie clothing is my favorite kind of clothing! They tend to fit my tall frame better and they are made of comfortable fabrics. Anyway, the clothing is out of my price range, but if money grew on pine trees, I would definitely buy this!

image image imageimage

 

By the way, there less than a week until the ultrasound. Colin says we need to go buy a bunch of girl things and then it will be a boy. Do you want to know my biggest fear associated with having a girl? Doing her hair. I can’t even do my own hair. Any girls of mine may be doomed to be as beauty-challenged as I am.

I’ve been thinking about mountain adventures for this spring. We have a small window to get as much camping and adventures in before the baby comes. Two of the places I want to go:

image

City of Rocks (Idaho) This will probably be in conjunction with our big Washington trip this spring.

image

Great Basin National Park (Nevada) I want to go here because it’s one of the best kept secret national parks in the country. I don’t know anyone who’s ever been here.

 

My sister Bethany and her family just moved to the Salt Lake area from Idaho Falls. They are also big adventurous people so I’m excited to do things with them. Plus, Jackson loves “essess” (Celeste). Now all of my sisters are within 2 hours from us.

image

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls are a lot of fun!
Minecame out with a lot of hair.i could put pony tails in it now, but i don't. I figure the day will come when it is time, and i'll know. but girls are alot of fun!

amy phillips said...

You're creative so you'll do a fine job styling her hair if you have a girl. It's just remembering to actually do it that gives me trouble.

Amanda said...

I love having Ev. So fun. And don't worry about the hair. Just slap a headband on her and call it good. :)

Amanda said...

And one more thing. This is really random. The photographer who shoots all the product photos for Mountain Mama is one of my big clients. Kinda cool.