Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boys and Girls

The gist of a conversation I had with Colin today while driving on the freeway upon seeing a newer sports car:

K: Would you ever want a car like that? 

C: No.

K: I thought you liked Bumble Bee. (car from Transformers)

C: Bumble Bee’s not a Mustang, he’s a Camaro.

K: They look exactly the same to me.

C: That’s because your a girl.

 

I laughed at what Colin said because it is true. Why is it that girls (I know I’m generalizing) have some sort of disability when it comes to cars. The most important identifying factor on a car is it’s color, right? If it weren’t for Colin, I might walk onto a car lot and buy a car based on color.

Instead of arguing that the two cars mentioned are exactly the same, I will trust Colin that they are different enough that he would want one but not the other someday. Girls, study the pictures below with me, so when a shiny new sports car drives by, we can impress our husbands and say “I love the color on that Camaro.”

Below are pictures of the 2010 Chevy Camaro (left) next to the 2010 Ford Mustang:

image image

 

imageimage

 

1 comment:

Abi said...

Cameros are so much cooler! Even before the movie came out...Love them! -the cars, I love the cameros. :-D