Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pictures from Today

 

6:30 AM

DSC_0244

 

 

I recruited some of Colin’s family to go on an adventure with me today. We went up American Fork Canyon. Jackson loved having his cousins to play with. I didn’t get great pictures because all the kids were too busy playing.

 

 DSC_0245DSC_0261DSC_0255DSC_0266 DSC_0265DSC_0262    

 

I made some key lime pie. Jackson liked the pie, but wasn’t a big fan of eating a lime by itself.

Lime

 

 

Tricked you! You thought there would be pictures from ONLY today, but I lied.

Jackson has a new thing where he likes to throw all of his toys behind the couch. The first time he did it, I walked into the living room and thought “Wow! Someone has been cleaning!”

DSC_0007 DSC_0006

 

DSC_0129

We tried to let Jackson play on Aunt Mandy’s Wii fit. We set up his profile (notice he is 2’11”) but the game figured out he was just a baby and wouldn’t let him do any games. I did find out he is finally 30 lbs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jackson discovered sprinklers the other day. 

DSC_0206  DSC_0231

1 comment:

msm said...

Nice pictures. I especially liked the time progression lime-eating pictures.