Friday, July 16, 2010

Highland Glen Park

DSC_0177

 DSC_0120 DSC_0136

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_0132

We  went to feed the ducks. We saw a few ugly looking “teenage” ducks. There was also a duck who had a fish hook in his neck. I tried to coax in him close so I could see if I could do anything for him. I’m not sure yanking it out would have helped him or done more damage. I want to call someone to get the duck some help, but I don’t know who could help or even care. It makes me really upset. The pond is stocked with fish so there are always kids and adults fishing there. Every time we go, I see hooks all over the shore. I wish people would be more considerate of animals and other people.

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_0112

DSC_0038

DSC_0067

DSC_0146

DSC_0027

1 comment:

Jo said...

Those are some great pictures! Poor duck though :(