I’ve changed Jackson’s bedtime routine a little bit to help it go more smoothly. The change involves laying on a sleeping bag on the floor with him in the dark and reading books with a flash light. It seems to calm him down. It’s so relaxing, I almost fall asleep myself. It reminded me of my dad. I would put on light shows for him using a flash light and my glass ball collection. The light passing through the glass and onto the ceiling looks like nebulas and other lovely celestial things. He would often fall asleep during my light shows. I decided to grab some of my glass balls to show Jackson. He loves my glass balls and loves flashlights so he was very excited about it. Then I had an idea to grab my camera. This was the result. All the pictures look like something from “2001: A Space Odyssey”, which is a movie my dad loved by the way.
Can you see Jackson holding a red ball in this one?
2 comments:
The horse shoe nebula?
Again, you have definitely scored on the photography thing. I love these pictures :D
Post a Comment