Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cheater

I like to pretend I’m good at certain things, but really I cheat a lot. For example, when I play the organ at church, I never use the foot pedals like a real organist and just turn on the bass coupler. People can’t tell the difference. When I do photography, I rely heavily of photoshop to make my pictures look good. I thought I’d show the untouched picture next to the photoshopped picture from Annie’s 15 month princess photoshoot. I usually crop, fix the lighting, and color balance lots of my pictures.

 

 

DSC_0188DSC_0188 PScopy

 

 

DSC_0072DSC_0072 PScopy 

 

 DSC_0086DSC_0086 PScopy 

 

 DSC_0124DSC_0124 PScopy 

 

DSC_0137DSC_0137 PScopy 

 

 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm certainly guilty of this as well- but I don't feel guilty. EVERY pro photography does this too; in fact, post-processing is where the majority of effort goes into photoshoots, and why they are so expensive (it's not just an hour of shooting, it's the hours and hours of editing).
On a side note, for this kind of editing, if you haven't used Lightroom before, you should try it. It's an Adobe product (friends with photoshop) that makes this kind of editing SOOOO much easier and faster.