More of this

Buying this

Seeing this
We are going to the Ogden George S. Eccles Dinosaur park for Jackson’s birthday. I haven’t decided yet if we are going to a party in the park.

Buying some of these
I need to develop a dinosaur costume for J somehow. Annie looks to be too small for the duck costume we have, so I better start searching for something for her to be too. Maybe I can convince Colin to dress up as something.
Doing this
We are going to visit Colin’s parents in Washington for Thanksgiving. Colin’s parents don’t live on a farm, by any means, but they do live out in the country and as close as I’ve ever gotten to farm life—I like to romanticize it a little bit. It always feel like going home when we go.
Cutting one of these

Riding this
Front Runner South starts December 10th—Jackson has been waiting!
1 comment:
I thought I was in charge of making the dinosaur costume.
Post a Comment