I mentioned to Colin’s sister, Julie, that the first girlie thing I wanted to get for our girl is a doll house. The next thing we know, we inherited an incredible doll house that comes with a history. The kit was originally purchased by Colin’s other sister, Karen, for our niece (who is now 18) back in 1999. A lot of the work was done, but the house was never finished. I can see why—it is quite the undertaking. Karen gave the dollhouse to Julie where it has sat unfinished for a few years. Now the torch has been passed on to us. Will we (and by we, I mean Colin) be able to finish the dollhouse? Or we will have it for five years and pass it on to the next family member? I sure hope we will be able to finish it, because it is an amazing doll house that I know I would have loved to play with as a little girl. Thank you Karen and Julie!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see the finished dollhouse. I sure hope some little girl gets to play with it someday!
that is an intense doll house! good luck!!!
awww i remember working on that dollhouse! its definitely nice to know someone out there is still trying to finish it :)
Post a Comment