Saturday, April 23, 2011

Her Name

After a few months of mulling it over, we have settled on the name for baby girl.

Annie   Elizabeth   Cummins

The name doesn’t have any special meaning or come from anything in particular, unlike Jackson Joel, who is named after his great-grandpa and grandpa. We just like how it sounds. We reserve the right to change our minds about the name when she finally gets her, but seeing as I’ve had the name Annie picked out since before I was pregnant (same as with Jackson) I have a feeling it won’t change.

image

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! It's a beautiful name. One that is sure to treat her well.

Purcellville said...

Cute CUte! Can't wait to see this beauty! Hoep your still doing well. You must be if yuor out hiking and stuff! You are so good way better then me!!!! :)