Eight weeks (or less!) left. I sure wish it was less. I had blissfully forgotten how uncomfortable the last weeks of pregnancy are. I went to the doctor today and everything is still going fine. Honestly, I have given up on trying to limit my weight gain. You probably can tell. I like to pretend it’s all water retention. My excellent excuse for giving up is the horrible “spring” weather we’ve had plus a 3 week lingering cold. Sigh. The total percentage of time I have spent dealing with various viruses is pretty depressing. Not sure if I will ever do a winter pregnancy again for that reason. I’d rather be hot than sick.
We’ve been spending lots of time lately working on the dollhouse. Colin cuts wood and puts the thing together while I do the painting. It’s been nice to have a project to do together. I pulled the colors of the paint I got off of the Lowes website to show you, but I don’t think the colors look anything like this.
Just imagine a much brighter more saturated purple and blue and not so pink white. You’ll see when we do a finished picture. I’m hopeful we will get it done before Annie gets here. We better, because this is what her room looks like right now. There’s lots of saws, paint and glue. Very baby friendly!
My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I am very excited for my present. I will give you a hint; it goes from 18mm to 105mm.
4 comments:
That dollhouse will be adorable!
And YAY for a new lens :)
Annie will love it!! You will have to take a picture with the dollhouse, Ashley, Lauren, and Annie to show the progression :)
you look good katrina, I m only 21 weeks feeling huge, i cant imagine when i m almost done!!
Are you hoping to fully dilate by the time your birthday hits?
I do remember being super uncomfortable. That part is really stinky. People only think it's beautiful because they aren't the ones looking for every bathroom stop, and constantly uncomfortable with aches and pains everywhere!
I really like the zoo photos, and until you said something, I didn't think about comparing you to the elephant. I think you look really good!
Seriously, don't stress about your weight gain. Some women just need more than others. One of the thinnest women I know had 6 babies, and she gained 60-80lbs with each pregnancy. And, every pregnancy is different.
Post a Comment