Fixing things and playing in the dirt just like Daddy. I was thinking about doing garden in my 4’x5’ container in the back patio, but I think Jackson enjoyed playing in the dirt and mud too much to stop him from doing it in the future.
I think Colin’s corn dogs need a caption. Can you help?
This is the wonderful pile of camping gear that growing is in my living room. We are going to Capitol Reef National Park and Goblin Valley State Park which are in the central part of Utah and needless to say, we are very excited about it.
6 comments:
My caption: Cleansed by fire so safe to eat!
Caption: The reason men invented microwaves.
Ironically, the only salvagable items in the home included the two corn dogs that started the blaze.
you guys are so awesome about going out and exploring. thanks for the awesome example!
I really like Amy's comment. However I think mine's pretty good to! "Fire on a stick, get your's today!-- Comes with free *corn dogs!" *Corn dogs may resemble charcoal.
Amy's caption should win. It is hilarious.
Post a Comment