Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I am a quarter of a century old! I had two birthday cakes this year. Amy made me a very yummy chocolate and cherry Dutch oven cobbler on our camping trip. Colin put together a lovely Mother’s Day/Birthday party for me. Mandy came over for it. He got my favorite pizza the night before to make for dinner on Sunday (Papa Murphy’s Veggie Delite). He also got me one of my favorite things of all time: Meadow Gold Green Chili Dip!! You can only get it at Smiths and I never shop at Smiths.  He made a lovely chocolate cake with chocolate chips.  I am very excited about a book my mom got me about Darby Girls Camp.  Darby is located in the Tetons and is the camp that LDS young women  in the Idaho Falls area go to every year.  It’s a very special place and I have many many fond memories of the camp. I am even quoted in the book. Yikes! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

DSC00523 HPIM2966

 

I think everyone saw this video of us driving across the Fremont River. It kind of got lost after the extremely long post about the trip, so I am going to post it again.

 

4 comments:

The Stewart said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Yay! And I'm really excited for that book too!! Hope you had a great birthday!

The Stewart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Halls said...

Happy day!! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. Looks like you got some fun treats! I am so excited to read Connie's book, I love Darby... so many fun memories.

Amanda said...

Yay, happy birthday! Sounds like you had lots of fun, and kudos to Colin for being an awesome husband. :)