Sunday, April 18, 2010

Glamour Shots

We went to take some pictures today so we can give updated pictures to grandparents etc. I’m having a hard time picking my favorite and which ones I will send. Help me! Vote for your  favorite (or  top two) on the little poll thing to the right.

 

Photo 1: Mr. Silly

DSC_0089

 

 

Photo 2: The thinking rocks

DSC_0102

 

Photo 3: If you’re happy and you know it…

DSC_0162

 

Photo 4: Tree lean

DSC_0141   

 

  Photo 5: Baby blue

  DSC_0250

 

Photo 6: Flower boy

DSC_0227 

 

Photo 7: Walking on sunshine

DSC_0080

 

Thanks for your help! It’s very hard to do a photo shoot with a busy body 18 month old that just wants to run around exploring. I am astonished that we got any of him holding still and smiling. This are just 7 of over 200 that I took. Digital photography is the greatest invention ever.

2 comments:

The Stewart said...

I'm going to say baby blue and flower boy, 5 and 6. but they are all adorable!

amy phillips said...

I vote for 2, thinking rocks.