Super moon Sunday Night
Morning birthday adventure
27 years old! Colin was very sweet and game me a fantastic birthday. Roses, sushi dinner, strawberry tilamook ice cream, and zumba for xbox kinnect.
Jackson’s strawberries are doing well. He loves to count them and talk about eating them someday.
Annie’s newest thing is giving hugs. She gives really good hugs and pats your back. It’s enough to just make you melt.

Mandy watched the kids so Colin could go on our first date in a year and a half to see (my) first movie in a theater in almost 4 years. It was awesome. I feel like I need to see it again a few more times.

Today was our camp kickoff with all of the young women. We had 18 girls from our ward there. 18! It went really well. I am in charge of the 3rd level girls who will be Brazil at camp. This has been much more time, work, and emotional energy than I thought it would be. I’m sure it will be equally rewarding.
No comments:
Post a Comment