Bethany and I ran the Provo City Marathon…..1/2 marathon relay. That means we ran 7 miles (we were on separate teams). I had planned to run 6.5 miles, but when we got to the handoff, we realized they didn’t split the route evenly. The race went really well. I feel like I trained well for it. I ran my 7 miles in 1:04:57. That was about 9.5 minute mile pace. I think this was a good start to getting back into shape and regaining some of my former glory, or something like that. I don’t feel like I will ever be able to run a sub 8 minute mile again, but maybe I can get close. Thanks Bethany, for getting me to do this race!
2 comments:
7 miles is a lot! Good job!
Good job! I need a training partner and more motivation myself to improve.
Post a Comment