I forgot about Annie’s 11 month birthday a couple days ago because I’ve been rounding up and calling her 11 months for a few weeks.
Annie has enough hair that I can put a clip in it or a little top pony tail. She is getting skinnier as she is growing longer. She still has just eight teeth.
I am surprised Annie isn’t walking right now. She definitely is physically ready. We think she just is lacking ambition. She can stand without support, has taken a step a few times, and will walk all over with her walker. This is a video my sister captured when we were swimming. When we first go there, Annie didn’t want to sit down in the water and get more wet so she just stood there without support. She took a step a couple of times until she finally went down into the water.
I have heard Annie say the following words:
- Dad/daddy
- Cheese
- Hi
- Hello (while holding a phone up to her ear)
- Jesus
- Jackson
Aside from “daddy”, which she uses regularly, all of the other words were out of the blue but in context so I know she was saying the word.
Annie’s personality is really coming out. She is friendly and smiles at strangers. She is serious and contemplative. She doesn’t giggle for just anything. She loves to play with Jackson. She hates when Jackson takes her toy away from her. She is scared of the carpet cleaner and the blender. She was scared of the track-hoe that was working very close to our car. She’s scared of Jackson’s stick horse and bobble penguin. She claps and waves when she sees people she really likes.
Annie loves to eat. She loves cheerios in yogurt, potatoes, and graham crackers. She isn’t picky. She even likes the macaroni salad which makes us all happy that we don’t have to eat it.
Helping mommy make chocolate cake.
Annie has made gardening a challenge. She likes to eat dirt. We’ve worked on it but she keeps eating it. She also wants to pick my flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment