Sunday, May 6, 2012

Three Dresses

Annie is going to turn one in a few weeks. I plan on doing something like I did with Jackson and the blue shirt every year.

DSC_0300DSC_0267DSC_0108

 

For Annie, I thought I would do a dress. I know she will just drown in the dress for several years, but when she finally does grow into it, I think it will be really cool. I have a few dresses that I think I might use that are sentimental to me, but I am having a very hard time choosing one. I thought I might open it up for your opinion. You can vote on the side bar.

DRESS #1

DSC_0355DSC_0361

History: My sister gave me this dress for my 21st birthday. She got it from a roommate she had who was from India. I wore the dress at my (outdoor) wedding reception. I love the bright color, flattering fit, and that it’s from another culture.

DRESS #2

DSC_0354DSC_0363

 

History: I got this dress to have something to wear to my Dad’s funeral. (Mormons don’t usually wear black to funerals). Don’t worry, it’s not a sad dress. This has been my favorite dress for a long time. I absolutely love the colors and patterns and how comfortable it is. After having kids, I don’t fit in it anymore, but I have held onto it because I love it so much.

DRESS #3

DSC_0357DSC_0358

History: I bought this dress when I was getting married. I wore it to the temple the first time I went through. I love the embroidered design and classic look.

4 comments:

amy phillips said...

I vote for #3

amy phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

I vote for #1.

Samantha R said...

I vote for #3