Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Annie’s early birthday party

Annie isn’t turning one for another week, but last Friday we had a birthday party for her because my mom was in town. Other than to say Annie was delightful, I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

DSC_0450

 

DSC_0452

 

DSC_0528

 

DSC_0524

DSC_0529

 

DSC_0530

 

DSC_0535

 

 

DSC_0539DSC_0544

 

DSC_0546DSC_0552

 

DSC_0557DSC_0562

 

DSC_0569

 

DSC_0463DSC_0473

 

DSC_0586DSC_0592

DSC_0595DSC_0599

 

DSC_0491

 

 

I am really pleased with how the cake turned out. The frosting was divine. I got the recipe HERE. The cake was pretty good too and went well with the frosting. It was like making sugar cookies then adding milk to make it a cake batter. The recipe is HERE.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your cake. How did you actually put the cake together and bake the different layers?

Carolyn said...

One of my fav pics is the one of Jackson loving the cake mess and Celeste worried about it.

Meli said...

happy birthday annie!

Purcellville said...

So fun! I can't believe our babies are already a year old! Time flies!!!!