Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lots of Play

DSC_0448

 

Jackson is getting so spoiled with fun on our trip. We had a birthday party for Grandpa last night (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDPA!) and Jackson got to play with his second cousins (8 months, 4 years, 5 years). The rumpus only stopped to have pizza and yummy cake with neon-colored frosting. They enjoyed playing “hide and seek”. None of the kids were very good at the hiding part, but they did squeal with delight when they found each other. I heard Jackson do his best counting yet while it was his turn to seek (1,2,3,4,5,7,9,10). I was also amazed to see that he knows the words to “ring around the rosie” very well. I’ll have to catch that on video sometime.

 

 

Pioneer Park

We never seem to have bread to feed ducks, but fortunately there is usually a cup full of snacks for Jackson in the car.  These ducks and geese seemed to like cheerios as much as Jackson does.

DSC_0467DSC_0471

 

Before and After

DSC_0509DSC_0510

 

DSC_0513

 

DSC_0581

 

 

Jackson chased this squirrel around this tree for several minutes. I think the squirrel was playing with Jackson because it could easily have run up the tree or run away, which it finally did when he got sick of Jackson.

DSC_0519

DSC_0534

DSC_0538DSC_0556

DSC_0566

 

It’s not all play for everyone.

DSC_0589

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how green and pretty it is up there!