Monday, February 7, 2011

Nothing says love like a panoramic picture

I know I’m a week early, but I was too excited about my idea for Colin’s valentine’s day gift. So excited, that I’ve already given it to him.

Colin likes to take panoramic pictures by taking a sequence of pictures and then using a program to stitch them together. Over the past 4.5 years of adventures, he’s gotten quite the collection. He’s been saying for a long time that we needed to figure out a way to print them. So, that’s what I did for his gift. I used my photoshop skills and had 13 of them printed out on (2) 20”x30” enlargements from costco. Each one is 20”x4”.  Colin can cut them with the big paper cutter at his work. They will look great on the blank walls of his office. I love you Colin!

DSC_0241

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sweet, we've been trying to figure out how to print these as well! Thanks for figuring it out! I may have to do this is as well, but probably not in time for valentine's... maybe Father's day?