Jackson is the source of constant amusement. Between him learning how to pray and him learning how to pronounce words correctly, I am always laughing at him. Don’t worry, he loves it when I laugh at him. Some of the words he has a difficulty pronouncing and usually sound like swear words are bridge and shirt. By the way, he calls me “Honey” 90% of the time. And “Daddy” the other 10%.
Jackson loves the DVD screen saver. This movie will probably be more funny if you watch “The Office” and have seen the episode where they are all sitting in an office meeting watching the DVD screen saver. Even if you haven’t seen it, he is still cute. The symbol changes colors, by the way. This is only a few seconds of what was several minutes of him standing in front of the TV.
Speaking of Jackson, I wanted to say something about his eating habits. He is a vacuum cleaner. Everything I’ve read or learned about toddlers was that they don’t eat much and that they have food jags. So I’m always surprised when he downs whole sandwiches or big bowls (adult serving size) of mac and cheese. I’m also surprised when he tries new foods like raw spinach. The way he goes through peanut butter, I decided I could switch him down to 1% milk from whole. The exception to this rule is when we are at someone else’s house or if there is another kid over. Then he is too distracted to eat anything. He’s still skinny as a pole, so I guess I won’t worry about him overeating and see it as a blessing. I can just imagine how much he’s going to eat when he is a teenage boy. 5000 calories a day, anyone?
1 comment:
I love that office episode, but Jackson is cuter. Did the text really change to the colors he was describing?
Post a Comment