We are thrilled to be having a girl in June. The ultrasound was delightful. Everything looked great. She is measuring a week large, so I’m not sure if the doctor will move my due date up to June 11th. The entire ultrasound she was folded in half with her face in between her knees. It meant that we got a very good view of her cute little bum. It was a little harder to get pictures of her face straight on.
Very cute round nose!
Big muscles! Check out that bicept.
Cutest little bum ever!
Crazy skull picture
Here is a new picture of me at 20 weeks. This picture makes me look huge already. At least I’m smiling.
5 comments:
Its an alien!
YAY!! Congrats!!
ahhhhh! congratulations! a little girl! I'm kind of envying the prego look... must refrain for a few more months!
By the way, I totally agree, if we were neighbors, we would be hanging out all of the time. i would totally go hiking with yoooooouuuuuuuu....
so fun!!! Congrats!
How fun!! Those ultrasound pics are adorable. Congrats!
Post a Comment