Smith’s has these kid sized shopping carts. I’ve been trying to avoid letting Jackson use one because I know once he’s used one, that’s all he will want to do whenever we go to the store. This morning we just needed a couple of things so I gave in. He loved it. I had to occasionally help him steer a little bit so we weren’t running into people and shelves. The only thing missing is the little kid seat where Jocko Socko III (the sock monkey) should be sitting instead of laying in the cart.
By the way, does anyone know what movie the title of this post comes from? (My family can’t participate in this contest.)
I’ll give you a few hints:
1) early 90’s movie
2) animated
3) Christian Slater and Robin Williams are two of the main voices
4) about as bad of environmentalist propaganda as “The day after tomorrow”
Winner gets 10,000 points.
3 comments:
Whoa, does it start with an F and end with a ully? I haven't seen that one in forever but I remember the environmentalism but not the people that did the voices.
I love that Jocko Socko is getting bananas. It foreshadows something that you'll find out about on Christmas.
I think that Jackson could sign up to be a secret shopper, if you need some extra cash.
Post a Comment