Jackson got a makeover today. You can see the before picture this morning. He is obviously clueless with his shaggy hair, oversized t-shirt and jogging pants, and he is wearing his mother’s shoes. Tsk tsk tsk. Jackson needed some major fashion help!
We did a little shopping this afternoon and I started out by choosing a classy and sophisticated 3T khaki pant, dress shirt and argyle sweater vest by George. I decided to go with blue to bring the color out in his eyes. I found some simple but shiny black dress shoes, size 9. Then, with the help of his new favorite movie “Bolt” and no fewer than 5 suckers, I was able to coerce him into cutting his hair. He was not happy about losing the length. Here is the after picture:
From frumpy to fabulous!
3 comments:
Simply amazing!!!
Love it! The outfit is smoking :)
I just had to laugh at this post. "No less than 5 suckers..." I love it. That's a 2-year-old for you.
Post a Comment