On Christmas day, with about an hour of sunlight left, we decided to go sledding at Freeman Park. I love sledding pictures!
And a close up of Celeste’s face:
I think she was okay in the end:
On Christmas day, with about an hour of sunlight left, we decided to go sledding at Freeman Park. I love sledding pictures!
And a close up of Celeste’s face:
I think she was okay in the end:
2 comments:
It was funny watching Celeste's face change from a smile to concerned to absolute terror. I have to admit that we were going a lot faster than I had planned on going, but what could I do - the snow was almost ice. When we got to the bottom she calmed down and didn't want to get out. So I think she was OK with it. She even laughed a little before we got to the top of the hill.
Good job on capturing the moment!!!
Post a Comment