Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Post 1 of ?

As you can probably guess, there is much to be said and lots of pictures from Christmas. Going against my nature to be very thorough and orderly, I’m going to have to post things as I get the chance to. They may not even be in chronological order. Ugh! That’s partly because I got sick again on Christmas Adam (the day before Christmas Eve) and, sparring you the gory details, I’m still no where near feeling 100%. Colin seems to caught the evil little virus too. That brings my total sick days to 20 of the 27 days this month so far.



If you absolutely can’t stand to wait to see pictures from Christmas, you can look at my mom’s blog HERE. I think many of the pictures are borrowed from my camera anyway.



I don’t want to leave you with nothing, so here is a movie of the three cousins eating peppermint ice cream cones wearing matching sock monkey pajamas on Christmas Eve.




No comments: