Jackson, bundled up like the kid on “A Christmas Story”, for our walk. He still got pretty chilled. It may be a long winter. I think I might be pro global warming if there is such a political stance.
Happy day! Baby no longer has a tail! My mom was really concerned about that. She’s the size of a grape. (The baby that is). I have my first appointment next week, but not with my doctor. I won’t see him until 12 weeks. I wonder if I say the right thing, they might have me go do an ultrasound. Last baby, I said I didn’t know how far along I was so they ordered one. I wonder if they will order one because I just had a miscarriage. I sort of hope so. Ultrasounds are my favorite medical test. What’s yours?
You may notice I am calling the baby a “her”. At this point I think it’s a girl for a few reasons. First, I had a dream that it was a girl. With Jackson, I had a dream that he was a boy. In that dream they were doing the ultra sound and the baby had a mustache so that’s how we knew it was a boy. The tech. didn’t even check any other part of the baby; a mustache was a confirmation enough. This dream involved having a conversation with the baby girl. Why is that babies are always really advanced in dreams? The second reason that I think it is a baby girl is because I can’t think of any boy names I like. It’s like a mental block. The same thing happened with Jackson; I could not think of a single girl name I liked. The final reason I think it is a girl is because of the Chinese Birth Chart! It’s supposed to be 99% accurate. If you want to read an amusing list of old wives tales related to predicting gender, click HERE. Of course, every now and then I think it could be twins.
Today I got to do a photo shoot for my friend Amanda and her family. It was awesome to get some real practice. You can see the pictures on my photography blog. There’s a link on the sidebar or you can click HERE.
2 comments:
That is awesome about the mustache!! That Chinese Birth Chart was right for me with Jacob, but it could have been a fluke. I don't know! I like to think those things are right!
Dude, that Chinese Birth Chart is BIZARRE!! It predicted both kids correctly! That's a little freaky.
I have had SO many compliments on your pictures!! For real, you're amazing. The second Dave saw those pictures he made the walking one the background to our computer.
Post a Comment