We went and visited my Mom in Idaho Falls for New Years on the way home from Washington. An impressive storm came in New Years Eve and it didn’t stop snowing all New Years Day and on through the night. While in Idaho we bought Jackson a snow suit so he was ready to go. It’s too big for him now, so we are hoping it will still fit him next winter.
New Years Eve we played “Ticket to Ride” with my Aunt and Uncle. I went to bed at 11:00, as is my custom on New Years, however, I was awake to greet the new year because someone texted me “¡Felíz año nuevo!” at midnight (I am always getting wrong number calls and texts on my new phone, a lot of which are in Spanish ). On New Years Day, we fed the ravenous ducks by the falls (one bit me) and went for a drive along the river. In one of the pictures below, Jackson and Grammy are looking at Grandpa Joel’s rock collection. Jackson also enjoyed Grammy’s toy collection, Grammy’s fish tank (he learned the word “fishy”), and being chased by Grammy.
Marsh Valley, Idaho (Taken on our way home)
1 comment:
I love the video. What a good helper Jackson is!
Post a Comment