Friday, January 8, 2010

Blackmail

 

 

The first of many videos and pictures that I can show to embarrass Jackson someday. Colin might kill me when he gets home; he doesn’t like me putting girly things on Jackson. I swear I didn’t put Jackson up to this. He has been trying to wear my shoes lately.

4 comments:

msm said...

Good thing they weren't heels.

Carolyn said...

Next, teach him to click his heels and say "there's no place like home."

Abi said...

It's just a stage. He'll grow out of wanting to wear those things. David was a princess for a while. I fought it for a while, but decided it was pointless. If he wants to dress up like that, who cares! After all, the princess costumes are tons more fun to wear. He's now grown out of it and onto dragons that eat princesses, pirates, and anything that growls.

Chelsea said...

Hey!! He is getting so big. Benson puts on my shoes sometimes, but likes to carry my purse around...even worse!! Hope you are doing great!! Looks like you had a fun New YEars, loved those pics!