Tasty sun bursts!
Monkey friends jumping on my bed. (My friend’s girls, ages 2 and 4)
Later that day…my bed is our indoor playground. We don’t have a “no jumping on the bed” rule in our house. No children were harmed in the making of these pictures.
First snow of the year! (Wednesday morning) We never get as much snow as everyone else unless the storms come from the south. Jackson loves playing in the snow so much, I’m hoping we get more than the two storms we got last winter.
Annie loves baby dolls. She also loves pushing things around. I noticed how much she enjoyed toy strollers or shopping carts when we are at someone else’s house. Then I saw her trying to push her baby around in laundry baskets and boxes. So we got her a baby stroller and it’s her new favorite toy (in combination with her baby).
Frisbee Golf – Colin is really good. I’m terrible at it and a poor sport. The kids think it’s fun but make it hard to play. We’ve never done the entire course because we can only stand so much of them. And I’m a poor sport.
Payson Temple progress. Colin did the geotechnical work for it a few years back.
Celeste’s 4th birthday party! Yup, that’s a carousal cake. My sister is very talented.
71% of G. Goose’s grandkids getting loot from the spider pinata.
No comments:
Post a Comment