Testing out the new snow suit.
Can you spot Annie’s new teeth?
Half of my new calling is to be the personal progress advisor. I went to Young Women in excellence Wednesday and was very surprised to see that they changed the personal progress again. When did that happen?!?! The program has changed twice since I did it.(I used the big white book with the pinkish picture on it). I am running to catch up on this new program but I am excited to do it. All women are encouraged to do the program—even if you got your young women medallion before. It’s probably not in your ward’s budget to pay for your book and bookmark (that you put your value ribbons in as you earn them), but the book is online and you can get a book mark at the distribution center.
Not Hell’s Angels, but pretty close.
Green moustaches are the height of fashion this season.
The secret to how I get Annie to look at the camera.
Happy Birthday Aunt Mandy!
She got the ugly doll.
This picture wasn’t taken this week, but 5 years ago at our wedding reception. I put it up because we went to the baptism of my niece L. (yellow) yesterday. My other niece in the picture is getting married in a few months. It is just delightful to watch our nieces and nephews grow up.
Put up your dukes! Jackson’s fighting nickname should be “The Blur”
Sunday snuggle time. My favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment