Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekly Sillies 11/14-11/20

 

DSC_0004

“I’m a bug”

 

DSC_1028

Annie’s nickname I call her most is Annie Banannie. ( like Anna Banana) It’s a very fitting nickname and it just might stick forever. She’s long and skinny like a banana and I think she looks extra cute in yellow.

EXCITING NEWS! Annie Banannie slept from 8:00 pm – 7:15 am for the first time in her life last night. The irony is that Jackson was up twice that night and ended up in our bed at 6:00 in the morning. She’s earning big time best kid points.

DSC_1020

Nope, that’s not a pixel out on your screen, that’s Jupiter.

 

DSC_1056

Beware. The sock monkeys come out at night…

 

DSC_1072

Annie picked her future career—Marine Biologist. She wouldn’t believe when I said there were no Oceans nearby.

Some Jacksonisms this week.

I was doing my hair, trying something different. Jackson came into the bathroom looked at me with a concerned look. “Mama, you look funny…with your hair all bubble and stuff.”

I had left my cup of water in front of Colin at the dinner table and so I reached and grabbed it. Jackson reprimanded me and said “that wasn’t nice.” because he thought I had stole daddy’s water.

Colin took Jackson with him to the grocery store. There was a mini-van in the parking lot that had Tinkerbell seat covers. Jackson asked “what is that?” Colin said “It’s a mini-van.” Jackson said, “But it has pretty girls in it.” Colin says Tinkerbell is banned from our house.

1 comment:

msm said...

I love the bug picture.