Friday, November 4, 2011

5 Months

4 and 5 Months

 

Taller, more hair, and looking a little less like Daddy.

 

DSC_0822 crop

 

  • Two teeth
  • Eye color seems to be set at dark blue. Blond and light brown hair coming in.
  • Eats rice cereal and a few fruits and vegetables
  • Only laughs for Jackson, Daddy, and Aunt Bethany. Jackson doesn’t even have to do anything and he can make her laugh.
  • Makes kissing and smacking noises when hungry or thirsty
  • Baffles mommy with her sleeping (9 hours straight one night, up every few hours the next), good daytime sleeper
  • Doesn’t do well in the car, has more crying fits at Costco than any other place
  • 6 Month clothes fit perfectly, but will soon outgrow
  • Gets up on knees and rocks a little (precursor to crawling)
  • Scoots backwards unintentionally, rotates easily
  • Rolls tummy to back and I suspect back to tummy—sometimes I find her on her tummy and don’t remember putting her that way. I haven’t ever seen her do it.
  • Rolled off the bed once.
  • Has very strong lungs and a big cry.
  • Marked improvement with picking up objects and putting them in her mouth
  • Still won’t take a pacifier, but I’ve caught her sucking her thumb

1 comment:

Meli said...

she is soo cute, and she is growing so quick! we need a cousin baby photo shot!