Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Roundup 10/24 – 10/30

DSC_0468 

DSC_0310 

DSC_0309

DSC_0470 

DSC_0431

DSC_0444 

DSC_0503

DSC_0449

DSC_0477

DSC_0461 

 DSC_0457

DSC_0482 

DSC_0480DSC_0494

DSC_0492

DSC_0491

 DSC_0523  

 DSC_0524

DSC_0531

DSC_0539

DSC_0558 

DSC_0547

DSC_0573

 

1. What 7:00 AM looks like around here.

2. Jackson loves climbing into the crib with Annie. Don’t worry, he only does it when she’s awake.

3. Potty training was going really really well—we had a week with no accidents. Then this week he reverted and we had accidents everyday. He did better this weekend so I’m hopeful he is done reverting. I’m so proud of him. We’ve been at potty training for almost 2 months. I haven’t touched night time potty training yet.

4. Working on Halloween costumes. I made him a make-shift mask until we could buy a real one.  

5-8. We have got to get one of these! Jumping and static at Celeste’s grandparent’s house.

9- 13. Adventure in the Tintic mountains near Eureka on Elberta Slant Road. I don’t know what the valley is called, but I will call it Agate valley because it’s full of Agates and other nice rocks. I was impressed with how well Jackson and Celeste traverse over rough terrain. They must get taken to rocky, steep places a lot. Picture 13 is a very large piece of yellow Agate.

14. Future best buddies.

15-16. We believe that the New Jerusalem will be built in Goshen, Utah! Just kidding. It’s really a movie set the church built for filming of the New Testament series. News story link HERE

17-19. Annie is eager and enthusiastic about eating. She likes to control the food by holding my hand. Her first two teeth are very visible and razor sharp. She loves bananas and sweet potatoes, likes rice cereal, and tolerates peas for a few bites.

20-21. Halloween preview. I told Jackson to show his muscles and this is what I got. What is he? A Lightning McQueen/Zorro super hero.

22. Jackson ready for church this morning—notice the string of pears he accessorized with.

23. Dinner in a pumpkin.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I think Annie is looking a little more like herself and less like Colin.