Thursday, October 6, 2011

Team Cummins

Jackson had his 3 year check up and Annie had her 4 month check up today. Both kids got 2 vaccines each and I got the flu shot too. My kids are big. They both at in 90th percentile for weight and above the 95th percentile for height. I think we should join a family basketball league someday. They might not have one of those, so we might have to create it. I guess that means we need to have at least one more kid to have a complete team, two if we want to have substitutions.

Here are player #01 and player #02’s stats.

 

Jackson Cummins, #01

    Height: 3’4”

         Grew 3 inches in a year

    Weight: 36.8 lbs

         Gained 6.6 lbs in a year

 

Annie Cummins, #02

    Height: 2’2”

            Grew 2.5 inches in 2 months

    Weight: 15.4 lbs

           Gained 2.7 lbs in 2 months

image

Picture of the shortest man to ever play in the NBA at 5’3” (Tyrone Bogues) with the tallest man (Manute Bol) at 7’7”.  

1 comment:

Meli said...

jackson weights just like Julia!!:D
martineau kids are tall!