My Dad died five years ago today. I wanted to say a few things about Daddy and then out flooded words and emotions that don’t come up very often and I saw that my post looked like some sort of therapeutic activity. I know no one wants to read that so I deleted it all. I will just say, “I miss you Daddy” and leave at that. I do want to put pictures up because that’s what I do.
On my baptism day (I’m 8 years old)
Hiking Mt. Taylor, New Mexico (I’m 10 years old)
Blacktail Reservoir, Idaho
Playing his Viola in the hospital.
Casket at the Bennington, ID cemetery
1 comment:
Your dad was such an amazing person! He has been such an influence to me for my music. I still remember him telling me that I have a talent and that I need to keep going with the piano. I'm certain that is why I kept going and still play to this day! Hope you are doing okay!
Post a Comment