This creature was in a tree by the Jordan River. He was very cute, very calm and didn’t try to scurry away even though we were very close to him. He almost seemed tame. Can you correctly identify his species?
To make it easier, I’ll make it multiple choice:
A) Ferret
B) Weasel
C) Martin
D) Mink
E) Muskrat
I’d make it a contest who could get it right first, but since I know my mom would probably win, we you can just test your own knowledge. I’ll post the correct species as a comment.
3 comments:
He's a mink. He might be a real wild mink, or he could just as easily be one that escaped or was set free by an animal activist from one of the many mink farms in the area.
I knew it was a mink! Since I saw one in our yard once. They're actually kinda cute, until they start hissing...
Ya, I knew it was a mink to since that lovely experience of having one in the yard. But they are kinda cute :)
Post a Comment