Wednesday, May 28, 2014

1 month old

I can’t believe how fast this first month has gone by! Especially when looking at how much Natalie has grown in just a month. (3 days old on the left)

0 month 1 month copy

DSC_0011 bw

DSC_0041

DSC_0054 bw

DSC_0071

DSC_0108

DSC_0120 bw

 

I still would call Natalie an easy baby. She’s not as good of sleeper as Annie, but I can’t complain. I’m still waiting for her first real smile. She smiles plenty in her sleep. I think, at least I hope, I can see some pattern to her sleeping starting to emerge so we can start planning our days better. Her eyes are starting to lighten (blueish color) and I can see her hair growing in lighter; you can see on a single strand of hair it go from dark brown to a blondish reddish brownish color.  The wishful thinking part of me thinks I can see some red to her hair. The kids have been amazingly good about not bugging her when she’s sleeping (although we had some confusion about how babies can have their eyes open but really be asleep). When she’s truly awake, she gets plenty of attention.

No comments: