Monday, July 25, 2011

Hooray!

DSC_0343

 

Jackson is doing so much better! Today was the first day he didn’t have a fever. I can tell my buddy isn’t 100%, but I’m hopeful that he has beaten this. I change my vote; I think he got the Shigella bacteria (remember that one dietetics friends?). It’s in the same family as salmonella and e coli. The symptoms match exactly to what he had. The disease is most common among 2-4 year olds. The infection usually lasts 7 days and goes away on it’s own which matches his case. If the culture comes back positive for that, I wonder if they will even give him antibiotics.

These pictures are from this evening. Normally nothing special, just playing outside our apartment, but it was glorious to be outside playing after being stuck in the house for a week. I am so grateful for my little boy and that he seems to be getting better.

DSC_0369

DSC_0362

DSC_0349

1 comment:

Meli said...

yaaaay i m happy he is doing better!! you are a good mom!!
PS; we have the same onesie as the one annie is wearing!