We have been so busy, I keep falling behind on blogging. I find myself taking less pictures so I don’t have to go through and delete/save/post as many pictures, especially if I know some other family member will be blogging about it.
June 29th – Manilla Creek Pond with Celeste. You can see Bethany’s post about it HERE.
July 1st – Hiking above the Draper Temple (Clark’s Trail?) with my friend Naomi.
July 2nd – Birthday Party for Jonathan in Logan. You can see my mom’s blog about it all HERE.
July 4th – We all woke up very early on Monday to go to the hot air balloon launch in Provo. I was worried Jackson was going to be hard to wake up at 5:30 in the morning, but he was extremely excited to go on an adventure. The balloons were supposed to take off at 6:30 AM, but because of the weather, they canceled it. Instead they inflated a few of the balloons. Jackson was terrified of them, probably because it was loud as they were inflating them. We went to breakfast afterward. Later in the day we went for a drive up to Silver Lake Flat and hiked on the trail to Silver Lake for a little while. It was divine to have a break from the summer heat. That area is one of the prettiest I’ve been to in Utah. We didn’t stay up for any fireworks. You can see Mandy’s post of it HERE.
To make up for the lack of smiles in that picture, here’s an over-smile:
Annie – One Month Old
Annie’s hair seems to be coming in nicely. She’s definitely putting on the pounds and working on a triple chin. I’m amazed how chubby her legs are compared to the chicken legs she had when she was born. I’ve seen her laugh in her sleep. I would have thought laughing was a learned behavior, but I guess it’s not. I can’t wait to get smiles from her in the coming month. Jackson is coping better. He likes to play with Annie and says “I love you” to her a lot, which is sweet because he doesn’t ever say that to his parents. She is fascinated by him.
2 comments:
i LOVE that Annie is getting a triple chin!!! Love love love it! I always hoped my babies would be chubby, then I didn't have to worry if they were getting enough food. Sara still has her chubby cheeks, and I absolutely love them.
I really like that she laughs in her sleep. Sara did that a lot when she was much younger. Took her longer than most to give us a conscious laugh...sounds like your 4th was a lot of fun! We didn't stay up for fireworks either. We were all sleeping...i guess becoming parents really does make us old. I couldn't believe the adults that use to go sleep through such things.
I can see why Jackson was scared of the giant pig balloon. Sounds like the 4th was an awesome adventure!
Post a Comment